Our client, a relocation services provider, have an exciting opportunity available for a Business Development Manager, Corporate Relocation to be based on the West Coast, USA.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling a full suite of relocation services and developing new business in the West Coast region.
Some travel within the US may be required.
- Prospecting and targeting sales leads to develop new business across the West Coast region of the USA
- Design and execute effective sales strategies
- Generate sales by winning new client accounts
- Build and maintain long-term business relationships with clients
- Sell relocation services including; home sale/purchase, temporary accommodation, household goods moving services, destination services and expense management
- Negotiate acceptable relocation service agreement terms and service fees with new clients
- Participation in all sales presentations and negotiations
- Attending trade conferences, client meetings, presentations etc.
- Build extensive knowledge of the organisations service offerings, products, and systems to consult with clients and propose business solutions that will best meet client's needs and objectives
- Over 3 years experience working in a Sales/Business Development position in the relocation or international assignment services sector
- Highly strategic with the ability to identify new opportunities
- Proven experience exceeding sales goals
- Demonstrated excellence in new business development, consultative selling, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent networking, communication and influencing skills
- Strong relationship building skills and problem solving skills
- Strong analysis and decision making skills