We are seeking an ambitious individual with a captivating personality to join our client as their Client Engagement & Business Development Manager.
This position will lead new business development efforts selling a range of moving, relocation and special logistics solutions for VIP and Celebrity Relocations, Fine Art, and Luxury goods logistics.
We are looking for a motivated people person, who understands how to foster professional engagements with new and existing clients.
Full training will be provided on the group industry sectors, you just need to have drive, energy and determination to succeed!
You’ll work alongside the Executive Leadership and Marketing teams who will teach you all you need to know to become a true success.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients of interest through effective relationship management
- Work closely with other members of the Client Development teams to promote luxury specialised moving, logistics and relocation services offered
- Attend client meetings, conferences, and industry events as a brand ambassador (some international travel required when restrictions permit)
- Promote and develop thought leadership content as a way of generating sales interest and developing client relationships
- Identify, build and manage a growing sales pipeline and spearhead negotiations
- Manage the sales process end to end working closely with prospective clients to ensure satisfaction
- Successful generate new client business
- Previous experience in Sales Executive, Account Development, Client Engagement, or Business Development focused role
- Work experience in Events, High End Hospitality, Fine Art Gallery, Art Exhibition or Moving, Global Mobility or Relocation sector preferred
- Great personality with strong communication and presentation skills
- Past experience of building a sales pipeline or maintaining client relations
- Highly organised with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English is essential, fluency in a European language would be an advantage
- Degree level education is preferred but not essential
- Experience using a CRM platform is preferable
- Excellent business acumen