Alchemy are looking for an experienced candidate for a Cloud Ops role that can provide high level cross-functional traditional operations support as well as evolving DevOps processes across cloud technologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is fluent In Spanish to join a successful organization in their offices in Madrid.
The Cloud Engineer will work on development/operational activities, security, automation and design and implementation.
A CloudOps Engineer is primarily responsible for architecting infrastructure and building automation/internal tools for highly available, secure and performant cloud offerings.
They are a reliable, hands-on presence with expertise in scripting/programming and other cloud technologies. A CloudOps Engineer is expected to handle technical challenges with a good attitude.
Duties include responding to open trouble tickets escalated through infrastructure or development teams, investigating and providing solutions to challenges and working with new cloud infrastructure services, components and managing their issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems using high- and low-level debugging tools and techniques throughout all our stack.
- Solid knowledge in Linux, system monitoring, Infrastructure-as-a-Service and configuration management.
- Knowledge with cloud computing and container orchestration (Kubernetes, OpenShift).
- Prometheus, Grafana, ELK.
- Experience with version control tools (Git).
- Experience working with Azure Devops.
- Knowledge in: Ansible, Docker.
Desirable Technical skills:
- Scripting capacity - Ability to automate using Python/Go/Bash.
- Experience working with JBOSS server.
- Experience working with NGINX.
- Agile methodologies.