Alchemy is partnering with one of the world’s leading technology firms in their search for a Communications Operations Analyst to join their team in London. Their business is a pioneer within the technology sector and the software they have developed is the foundation of major scientific breakthroughs and research.
Within this role you will join a team in charge of implementing internal projects that promote the business’s mission and values, their expansive mission will see you working on initiatives ranging from employee experience operations to corporate communications and logistical support.
- Create and manage operational processes for the Communications Operations Teams.
- With an emphasis on operational excellence, coordinate logistics and internal resources for Employee Experience, Events, and Learning programmes (booking rooms, calendaring, de-conflicting schedules, scheduling assistance for) across all our locations in the US and abroad.
- As an individual contributor, successfully complete several projects, initiatives, and events while clearly conveying prioritising and deadlines to important stakeholders.
- Coordinate the whole life cycle for vendor logistics, contracts, and payments with internal departments (e.g., Legal, Data Protection, Information Security, Finance, Diversity Equity & Inclusion, Recruiting, and so on).
- Collaborate with internal team leaders to create and assess Employee Experience goals and results for each team.
- As a cultural guide and logistical support, be the first point of contact for new employees (office tours, hardware setup information, where to find internal resources).
- Using your resources effectively, you foresee problems and can come up with innovative and analytical solutions.
- Proven track record of successfully managing difficult projects in high-stakes situations while exercising good judgement and transparency.
- Calibration with a room of peers and/or stakeholders.
- The ability to build and maintain solid relationships with partner teams.
- Effective communicator with the ability to maintain discretion and honesty in all relationships.
- Quickly picks up on new systems, online applications, and team tools (e.g. Coupa, Asana, Jira, Contentful, etc.)