Our client a leading global mobility and HR services firm is looking to hire an internal Compensation and Benefits Manager.
This Compensation and Benefits Manager will join the firms central HR department and will play a crucial and strategic role.
You will be responsible for owning and implementing the compensation and benefits agenda and strategy, which has been prioritised as one of the company's main "Strategy Road Maps" in their HR People Development workstream.
You will serve as a strategic partner to the business, collaborating with internal and external resources to create, develop, implement, and improve the organisation's pay and benefits strategy in order to optimise talent retention and attraction.
Key duties of the role include, continuing:
- Formulation, planning, and execution of the organisation's worldwide Compensation & Benefits strategy, including job grading, non-salary benefits, and bonus systems.
- Ensuring Global Job Title and Job Description Standardisation
- Performance management development, not the system component, but how to do and benefit from it - ensuring that the performance management process is visible, clear, consistent, and completely aligned with the business plan throughout the whole organisation.
In addition, the Compensation and Benefits Manager will be responsible for:
- Information management and administration of the yearly pay review procedure
- Researching and keeping updated on developments in rewards, global benefits and compensation
- Other HR project activity pertinent to the People Development Roadmap
Skills and experience required:
- Inhouse strategic global compensation, benefit and rewards experience
- Extensive expertise creating and executing pay and benefit packages with international exposure and a preference for the relocation business.
- Expertise in all facets of Reward, such as Pay Reviews, Salary Benchmarking, Bonus Schemes, and other recognition activities.
- Proven expertise in project and change management
- Excellent analytic and communication skills with solid leadership abilities
- International exposure and familiarity with a wide range of cultures