We are partnering with a global leading organisation who are seeking a Remuneration and Benefits Specialist to join their Compensation & Benefits team on a 6 – 9 month fixed term contract based in Mumbai, IN.
- Responsible for salary benchmarking against general market in your region.
- Provide benchmarking for pay range against relevant job groups.
- A review of the company’s current pay scale for each department.
- Support the creation of a fresh proposal for the staff's remuneration.
- A proposal for changes to the allowance package that might be made (if required)
- Delivery of a final proposal to CPO, which should include a full new pay range and proposed employee salaries
- Someone who is experienced in the areas of reward and benefits specifically with for South Asia.
- Ability to work in a stand-alone role and confidence to engage business partners from across the global organization
- Capability to research and identify solutions/ways forward in countries outside of own specific knowledge
- Ability to communicate complex ideas succinctly and accurately.
- Demonstrable ability to be consultative and pragmatic in benefits program evaluation
- Experience of creating and delivering project plans that have successfully delivered key programmes/and or HR initiatives