We are seeking a Client Account Manager to join a fast-developing Corporate Housing provider in the USA.
This is a remote working role, full home office set up will be provided.
Working hours may vary to accommodate client needs.
Purpose and scope of the role:
- To serve as an active member of the sales function within the Client Account Management team
- Partnering directly with both new and existing clients with the aim to increase Sales
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and maintaining relationships with both prospective clients and existing clients
- Respond to inquiry calls and emails from new and existing clients regarding their corporate housing needs
- Follow up with prospects on all sales leads with an aim to convert these into new client business
- Obtain all required paperwork for corporate housing reservations and create the client contracts as necessary
- Work through the lead management sales process including; budgeting and pricing
- Develop relationships with potential new clients and convert these into new business
- Develop and share sales strategies for more effective sales closing ratios
- Build and maintain relationships with existing clients and upselling further corporate housing services
- Devise an annual development plan, using KPI's that drive performance reviews and future compensation discussions
- Share accommodation reservation details to internal operations and accounting teams
- Produce weekly lead tracking reports and present these as required
- Continuously aim to maximize the number and quality of quotes being sent to prospect clients
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime value
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Continuously improve through feedback
Who are we looking for:
- A natural sales professional
- Outgoing and personable character
- Strong client services skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A great multi-tasker
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Strong IT skills using MS office
- A bachelor's degree is preferred but not essential
- Someone who wants to be part of a fun and energetic team!