We are working alongside a fine art shipping company who are looking for an Art Crater to join their expanding team in New York.
The perfect candidate will have previous experience working in woodworking, carpentry, and using crater tools.
- Assist and prepare Artwork including, handling and packing of fine art, antiques etc.
- Prepare the artwork for domestic and international delivery, handle, wrap, and pack it safely, loading and unloading the transportation vehicle.
- Build crates as per clients requirements and ensure the safety of the artworks at all times.
- Making sure all necessary paperwork is current and properly filed on the organization's internal system.
- Making sure that the security and safety of all commodities are given first priority as you load, leave and enter the warehouse premises.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations, as well as keeping the warehouse space tidy at all times.
- Previous experience working within a warehouse is required.
- Strong knowledge within using woodworking tools such as chop saw, table saw etc, is required.
- Exceptional computer literacy skills are desirable.