Are you a dedicated Accounts Receivable Manager based in the UK? Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Our client, a respected relocation company, is looking for an Accounts Receivable/Credit Control Manager to join their team. As Accounts Receivable Manager you will report directly to the Group Financial Controller.
To excel in this role, you will be deadline driven and be able to multi-task without compromising on accuracy. You will head up a small team and provide credit control, contributing to the success of the organisation.
- Ensuring that the right procedures and processes are maintained and documented.
- Deciding on KPAs and KPIs for the credit controllers that you oversee.
- Providing weekly debtors age analysis with collection commentary.
- Ensuring that monthly deadlines are met.
- Opening new debtor accounts while making sure all the application documents are filled out and approved by the relevant management.
- Ensuring accurate credit and receipt allocation as well as general debtor account administration.
- Ensuring that queries and discrepancies are investigated and resolved.
- Ensuring that, in accordance with corporate policy and processes, the necessary monthly revaluation of foreign debtors is carried out.
- Conduct yearly credit checks to evaluate the financial health of clients, to ensure that it doesn’t pose a risk to the group.
- Cultivating relationships with external stakeholders, such as auditors and clients.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of financial legislation and regulations as it pertains to credit granting.
- Additional responsibilities as necessary.
Accounts Receivable Manager Requirements:
- Strong team management skills, with sound judgement and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a Credit Control role, of which 5 needs to be in a managerial position.
- AAT Level 4.
- Attention to detail.
- OH&S Essentials, Slips, Trips & Falls, Manual Handling (TBP).
- Right to work in the UK.