Back to Job Search
Alchemy are proud to be assisting a leading global Technology firm in their search for a DevOps Engineer (PowerShell) to join their growing team in Amsterdam.Responsibilities;
- Keeping the Microfocus environment stable and safe, as well as improving continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Microfocus stack preparation and migration to IPC.
- Microfocus stack preparation and migration to an active/active configuration.
- Improving the Business Lending applications' stability, performance, and dependability.
- Platform life cycle management and maintenance.
- Ensure the reliability and continuity of Business Lending services by providing first and second line assistance.
- Managing the Business Lending Apps' Operational Control Dashboard.
- Collaboration with development engineers to deploy software solutions.
- Your essential skills include being a great team player, being persistent, being service-oriented, being customer-centric, and being willing to learn.
- You enjoy delving into technology to find the source of problems and incidents.
- Experience with application monitoring, troubleshooting, and/or performance tuning.
- Patching servers on a regular basis, addressing vulnerabilities.
- Solid understanding of how to put security measures in place (knowledge of ING Operational Controls Dashboard is a preference).
- Strong understanding of relational databases (e.g., MS SQL Server) and the ability to apply it to IT operations.
- Solid understanding of Windows Server with the ability to apply it to IT operations.
- Expertise in a scripting language, such as Powershell.