A new opportunity is available for an experienced Director of Business Development to join a leading Corporate Housing provider.
You will focus on developing a dedicated US region, targeting multinational organisations to present corporate housing and serviced apartment accommodation solutions.
Corporate business development experience in one or more of the following sectors is essential; Relocation, Global Mobility, Corporate Housing, Services Apartments or Immigration.
Key responsibilities of the Director of Business Development include:
- Hunting and identifying senior stakeholders and decision-makers within HR and Global Mobility departments
- Building a strategic pipeline of future clients with global corporate relocation and/or accommodation requirements
- Serving as a brand ambassador promoting the corporate housing business at networking events and with clients
- Building long-term relationships with multinational companies, fully understanding their current and future requirements
- Handling the entire end-to-end sales process, structuring sales deals, preparing RFPs, closing deals and maintaining the client account
- Contribute to developing new markets and using competitor market intelligence
- Staying up to date on trends across the corporate housing and serviced apartment sector
- Reporting sales and business development efforts to the executive team
Key skills required:
- An established corporate network that you can quickly leverage for new business opportunities
- Experience selling into one or more of the following; New York, New Jersey, Boston and Washington DC.
- Business Development experience within corporate housing, serviced apartments, relocation, immigration or global mobility is required
- Proven track record of building a future client pipeline
- Must be able to handle the complete sales process, from hunting business leads to closing the deal
- Highly motivated and results-driven attitude
- Excellent networking skills with the ability to build lasting relationships
- Hunger for success