Our client, a Leading Global Mobility Service Provider is looking for a Fluent German Speaking Global Mobility Consultant to join their team in London.
The Global Mobility Consultant will be responsible for providing strong advice to clients on their mobility journey.
The successful candidate will have a hunger to grow and develop as the team and business does so, with an eagerness to learn and improve new processes and policies. As well as a dedication to providing clients an outstanding customer service experience in a prompt timeline.
Global Mobility Consultant Key Duties:
- Proactively contact clients to advise them on policies and procedures for the relocation
- Serve as a capable and confident advisor to clients, this will include understanding their requirements and the service that you are providing
- Regularly utilise the Digital policy to access client policy information to ensure accurate information is advised to the client
- Ability to advise on relocation services delivered by approved partners to clients, this includes, language training, payroll and compensation, education, and immigration
- Manage a high level of client cases seamlessly and simultaneously
- Work closely with other teams within the business to ensure client requirements are promptly met
- Dedication to strong data integrity, ensuring system accuracy through maintaining inhouse CRM systems
- Ensure Key Experience Metrics and Service Level Agreements are met and exceeded.
- Adapt and utilise new processes and promote within the team
Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in German Language is required
- 3-4 years’ experience in Global Mobility / relocation Services
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- University Degree or 3-4 years equivalent professional experience
- Experience exercising judgement in complex processes
- Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to demonstrate a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong accountability for customer experience
- A comfortable and embracing approach to new technology
- Ability to navigate technology platforms simultaneously
- Ability to build trusting relationships with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- A calm and confident individual