A leading Relocation organisation is looking to hire a Global Assignment Coordinator to support their busy Relocation Department.
Duties for the role include;
Assisting with the coordination for the relocating employee in all related activity from start to finish.
You will support the management all activities including those performed by third party suppliers related to the relocation.
Other duties include the support of the following;
- Manage caseload to ensure follow up with customers
- Gain knowledge of the specific client policies and service requirements.
- Develop, maintain and build working relationship with transferring employee
- Carry out the pre assignment briefing and client policy review with transferring employee
- Provide continuing advice and support to both client and relocating employee
- Prepare weekly status reports
- Evaluating operational efficiency and recommending process improvements as required
- Coordinate/manage suppliers; such as immigration agents; destination agents & household goods movers
- Review and approve supplier invoices
- Communicate any service failure to the Team Leader
- Knowledge of Relocation/Destination services
- Bilingual skills an advantage
- Prior customer service experience
- Good telephone manner
- Happy to deal with all suppliers and clients from small local companies to large scale MNCs.
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view.
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Must be a very competent writer of business letters, quotations and proposals.
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator.
- Ideal background would be in business support services; experience of relocation industries would be particularly helpful.