An Global Relocation & Mobility provider is actively looking to hire a Global Mobility Consultant to join their team on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
The Mobility Consultant will manage the relocation life cycle, partnering with client contacts, HR and global assignees.
Scope of the Global Mobility Consultant (6 Month FTC) role:
- International mobility and relocation coordination
- Client and HR liaison regarding expatriation management processes and procedures
- Supporting assignees and case managing each relocation
- Serving as the primary point of contact for relocators and their employers
- Providing expatriate management guidance using a knowledge-based consultative approach
- Counselling assignees on their relocation policy and managing services such as household goods moving, visa/immigration and destination services
- Coordinating relocation and global mobility services for a portfolio of corporate clients from initiation to completion
- Proving ongoing advice, support and guidance to HR contacts and assignees regarding their moving needs
- Managing a caseload and providing quality client services at all times
- Regularly liaising with third-party vendors
- Handling expense management and invoicing
- Work experience in global mobility, relocation and assignment services
- Sound knowledge of expatriate management processes and procedures
- Confidence to manage multiple cases and projects at once
- Excellent communication and cultural awareness
- Strong IT skills using MS Office, Word, Outlook etc.
- Keen interest in HR and expatriate management