A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Global Mobility Consultant to join their team in their office in London (Hybrid working available).
You’ll be responsible for overseeing assigned client relocation programs, for managing and consulting all service components of the international relocation process.
Always aiming to achieve a positive experience for clients and assignees you’ll provide advisory and guidance services, whilst managing the entire relocation process.
- Constantly provide a positive relocation experience for each assignee and their family
- Communicate changes to senior management; communicate on questions with the assignee and assignment activities
- Provide a thorough explanation of the relocation process and policies to the transferees
- Be the main point of coordination between service partners and assignees
- Manage costs and expenses connected to the relocation process and minimise expenses
- Updating technology systems with complete and accurate data in a timely manner
- Setting up assignee files, ensuring these are correctly maintained with updated data
- Global Mobility, Relocation or International Assignment experience is essential
- GMS qualification would be preferable
- Good knowledge of the international relocation process
- Bachelor’s degree ideal or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Confidently interacts with senior-level individuals – assignees, clients or partners
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills
- Keeps calm under pressure and performs well under strict deadlines
- Fluent in English is essential, any other additional languages are a plus