**No experience required – full training provided**
We are looking for motivated professionals with fantastic communication skills to join our client in Alphen aan den Rijn, Amsterdam.
This position will join a global business that specialises in HR, Expatriate Management and Logistics.
You will take on the role of a Global Moving Specialist responsible for managing the international move and relocation process for corporate professionals as they move from one country to another.
This is a full-time office-based role.
The Trainee Global Moving Specialist will communicate with external clients and customers daily via telephone and email therefore needs excellent IT and telephone skills.
What skills are required?
• Fast learner and ability to absorb knowledge
• Fluent in English & Dutch, with professional communication skills
• Desire to succeed and develop a long-term career within the same company
• Pro-active working attitude with natural commercial acumen
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills, with a desire to achieve customer satisfaction
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Passionate about customer care
• Logical thinking and great problem-solving skills
• Team player but able to work independently when required
• Advanced IT skills using web programs, Microsoft office products, etc.
• Good numeracy skills
• Cultural awareness
• Preferably Bachelor's degree educated or previous work experience in a similar position
What will the role involve?
• Liaising with professionals who are relocating from one country to another
• Addressing questions and queries and providing customer service support
• Booking pre-move survey appointments so moves can be estimated and priced accordingly
• Calculating costs and rates of moves
• Preparing and sending quotes
• Coordinating freight and transport services
• Preparing and sharing shipping documentation
• Sending invoices and billing
• Keeping all parties up to date during the relocation process
There are excellent opportunities for career progression, development and growth, so if you are looking to start a long-term and successful career, apply today!