A growing international fine art organisation is seeking to appoint a Head of Sales, based in Germany to help grow the company’s business.
Working with the country’s top galleries and other art organisations, the Head of Sales will promote the brand and unique services that it offers, showcasing the platform to the company’s clients.
The focus for this role will be nurturing and developing these client relationships and ensuring a smooth sales experience from start to finish.
The main duties for this role include:
- Explore and find opportunities to promote the company’s services and brand, while encouraging activity with existing members.
- Preview, pitch and close sales on behalf of the company, while aiming to provide the best experience for clients and showcasing the brand’s strengths.
- Develop new client relationships, creating strong new connections and instilling confidence in members.
- Manage and expand the existing member network.
- Work with and report to the Sales Director and founders.
The requirements for this role include:
- Knowledge and experience in the Contemporary and Post-War specialism, through previous work with galleries, auction houses or art advisories is essential.
- Proven sales track record, and sales conducted within a team environment.
- Excellent ability to foster new client relationships with high-end galleries, while maintaining and expanding existing ones.
- Passion, interest and understanding of the art world.
- Professional presentation, great communication skills and ability to manage and organise oneself efficiently.
If this sounds like the right position for you, get in touch!