Back to Job Search
We are working a with a global leading organisation who are seeking a Human Resources Officer to join the dynamic team based in Japan.
- Supporting line managers
- From the time an employee joins the company until their contract expires, provide a variety of HR services, as well as support for all issues with employment.
- To support the complete employee experience across all departments, including commercial, ground services, global business services, and cargo, offer a variety of HR services.
- Respond to HR questions from the regional and corporate offices in collaboration with local managers.
- Create HR documentation for hiring, promoting, appointing, and reviewing salaries.
- Make sure that all applicable local laws are followed.
- Monitoring the hiring process in collaboration with the local managers.
- Make sure new hires receive the proper training and orientation.
- Assists with disciplinary and performance management procedures
- Create the HR reports that Regional HR Management requires.
- Bachelor degree within Human Resources or a relevant field
- 4-5 years HR work experience within a fast paced, multi-site organisation
- Exposure to employment law and other government compliance regulations e.g. health and safety.
- Experience in supporting recruitment activities, investigations, grievance and disciplinary matters and providing HR advice to Line Managers on company policies and procedures
- Fluency in English, and Japanese both written and spoken is essential for this role, and fluency in Korean is preferable.