A new opportunity is available for an experienced HR Global Mobility Consultant to join our client’s team in London.
As the primary point of contact for all connected activities, including international policy administration, expense reimbursement, visa and immigration, home search, and household items, with the relocating employee. Manage all relocation-related operations, including those carried out by third-party vendors and in-house resources.
- Manage the full relocation cycle of the relocating employees including VIP moves
- Understand and comply with the specific client policies and service requirements
- Develop, maintain and build a working relationship with transferring employees, HR and local partners
- Carry out the pre-assignment briefing and client policy review with transferring employee
- Provide continuous advice and support to both clients and relocating employees
- Enter all required data into internal systems
- To ensure that all services are billed for promptly
- Communicate any service failure to the Global Mobility Manager
- Prepare weekly status reports for all ongoing assignments
- Evaluating operational efficiency and recommending process improvements
- Strong background in Global Mobility either inhouse or within the Relocation industry
- Work well under pressure with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient using Microsoft Office and web-based software
- Prior customer service experience is highly desirable
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
This position offers a hybrid working structure.