Are you an experienced Immigration professional seeking a new leadership level opportunity?
If so, we have a fantastic available to join our client as their Immigration Team Lead in KL, Malaysia
Experience working in the visa and immigration sector is required, along with previous people management experience and sound knowledge of immigration practices and regulations.
- Assisting the Regional Immigration Manager in adding value to the organization by providing professional advice and information on business immigration in the APAC area.
- Managing an agreed-upon number of in-house immigration managers/teams throughout the APAC area on a direct basis. This comprises service delivery operational monitoring, the use of internal business migration technologies, and financial administration of invoicing and payments. Assist Immigration team managers and consultants with escalations to achieve resolution; evaluate root cause analysis and trends to implement continuous improvement techniques.
- To work closely with the regional immigration manager to continue the close oversight of service delivery in the non-in house including strategy, training to improve expertise
- Manage collaboration with the sales team to maximize potential for increasing sales opportunities for Immigration services and attend presentations
- Collaborate with the Regional Immigration Manager to guarantee increased monitoring of service partner operations and training, particularly for compliance, GDPR, and anti-bribery and corruption in the area. And report auditing.
Key skills and experience required:
• Years of experience working within the Immigration sector
• Ability to communicate fluently in English
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong people leadership, management and supervisory skills
• Ability to prioritise, multitask and manage projects
• Adaptability to change with a professional and analytical approach to business
• Strong relationship skills with the ability to foster relationships with key stakeholders