Back to Job Search
Goals & Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of solid IIB Development and Maintenance experience, Transitioning current set of applications.
- Hands Experience on IBM Integration Bus (IIB) v9 & v10, IBM MQ on Cloud and on-prim, IBM Financial Transaction Manager(FTM), IBM Digital Payments, IBM Cloud, IBM APP Connect Enterprise(ACE11), IBM Secure Gateway, WMQ , WAS, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins.
- Configuration experience in Multi instance of ITX/WTX and MQ for High availability in production environment.
- Skills in one of the following languages: Java, .NET, C/C++.
- Worked with SWIFT Messaging, ISO 200022 Message definitions. like pacs.002, pacs.008, pain.013, pain.014, camt.056, camt.26, camt.029, camt.028, camt.035, remt.001.
- Configuration experience in Multi instance of IIB and MQ for High availability in production environment.
- Worked with different message formats like XML, JSON, CSV, FIXED LENGTH FORMAT and FLAT FILES using different types of parsers like XMLNSC, JSON and DFDL.
- Extensive working experience with MB(IIB) COMPUTE, SOAP,HTTP, MQ , FILE, TIMER, EMAIL, PUBLICATION , MAPPING,FLOW ORDER, TRY CATCH, DATABASE INPUT nodes etc.
- Experience on Queue, Topics, Subscriptions, Triggers, schedulers and Publish-subscribe.
- Hands on all database operations like Select, Insert, Update, Stored procedures, functions, PASSTHRU functions and database connectivity for IIb using ODBC and JDBC.
- Created WSDL’s, XSD’s, DBM’s based on the requirements.
- Developed Message Flows with error handling, ESQL Statements, Message models, Shared libraries, and sub flows on toolkit.
- Hands on IIB and WMQ Administration.
- Good mastering in managing source control and branching strategy.
- Notions of Windows and Linux server and related architecture (clustering, load balancing, installation).
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Agile & DevOps knowledge.
- Experience using Azure DevOps (formerly TFS/VSTS) is a nice to have.
- Pro-active attitude and sufficient communication skills during agile ceremonies and Production aftercare.
Goals & Responsibilities:
- Within the dedicated applicative landscape (Squads).
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Testing and deploying programs and systems ( Unit testing ).
- Fixing and improving existing software.
- When needed , perform peer to peer review tasks.
- To provide support to fellow development and infrastructure teams.
- Standardize CI/CD practices with adequate governance, security and control build-in.
- Providing workload estimation during Pi session and sprint planning.