One of our most exciting and ground-breaking clients has an incredible opportunity to join their team in Washington D.C as an Internal Recruiter. Their business is a pioneer within the technology sector and the software they have developed is the foundation of major scientific breakthroughs and research.
As an Internal Recruiter, you will have a direct influence on the firm’s future by finding and captivating the most incredible individuals to join all teams within the business. You will be continuously pushed and challenged to think outside of the box on how to improve and drive hiring results and work adhesively with the team to create and deploy a broad recruiting plan. A critical element for this position is to successfully find and source the highest level of candidates for the corresponding role.
- Ensure that all potential candidates and given the top level of customer service throughout the entire process.
- Utilize referrals, seeking fresh leads, employing technology, connecting with external recruitment partners, attending events, and more to actively find and engage people.
- Create and run the full 360 life cycle of recruitment, this includes job spec writing, sourcing, interview procedure design, extending offers, and closing candidates.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, either in-house or at an agency.
- Ability to organise workload and competing priorities.
- Excellent problem-solving aptitude to create new ideas to resolve challenges within recruitment.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Proven history of creating processes.
- Experience strengthening a prior employer's diversity recruiting strategy, as well as a commitment to establishing a more diverse and equal work environment.