Our client, a global moving and relocation provider is looking to hire an International Moving Specialist to join their Global Moves Customer Service team.
You will be is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing the overall customer experience for each international relocation move.
Core responsibilities include managing relocation files, whilst partnering with the Household Goods Shipping team to assist with freight forwarding needs.
This position offers a hybrid working structure with 2 days in the office and 3 days remote.
Key Responsibilities of the International Moving, Customer Service Specialist include:
- Manage customer moving and relocation files in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- Ensure professional communication with consumers at all times, delivering excellent services throughout their international move.
- Respond to incoming enquiries from customers, quickly and with accurate information.
- Be reactive and ensure that moves are scheduled on the day of request.
- Coordinate with third parties vendors, both origin and move destination.
- Successfully communicate relocation booking needs to international shipping and forwarding teams for all Air, LCL and FCL bookings.
- Maintain a sound understanding of client move policies and authorisations.
- Stay aware of and explain any applicable destination country customs requirements for goods shipment.
- Regularly conduct customer check-in and update calls to ensure satisfaction and client engagement.
- Maintain excellent post-move survey results.
- Monitor and rectify booking amendments and changes within 1 week, keeping write-offs to a minimum to always maximise profit.
- Handle customer questions and queries to provide regular updates on their move status.
Skills & Experience:
- Sound knowledge of international household goods moving processes and procedure
- Previous freight forwarding or move management experience
- Able to work to strict deadlines and time limits
- Advanced customer service skills
- Ability to build and foster excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not essential
- Excellent speaking and writing communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and change them as needs and situations change during the workday
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office and web-based programs with a type speed of 40-50 wpm