A leading removals company are looking for an experienced International Move Manager to join their team based in Surrey.
The International Move Manager will manage the full household goods removals process, partnering with corporate clients throughout their removals process and will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction during the move.
- Ensuring all internal teams and third-party vendors are providing a consistently high level of service throughout the removals process.
- Maintaining relationships with clients, providing high levels of customer services at all times.
- Managing the household goods removals process for a portfolio of clients, from initial client call to move completion.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the assignee through the entire removals process.
- Liaising external vendors and other internal removal departments.
- Actively manage cases in line with KPI’s, company standards, and specific client account policy guidelines.
- Tracking all relevant removal documentation, to ensure that other internal departments and third-party vendors receive these on time.
- Ensure all household goods shipments are invoiced fully, on time and cover additional charges.
- Seek and identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities, to promote and sell additional removal services wherever possible
- Responding to client queries and complaints, and identifying areas in need of improvement.
- Using your knowledge to seek the best rates and services from suppliers.
- Updating all systems and records as and when required.
- Maximise profitability while maintaining service standards.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in the removals industry is essential.
- Previous experience with the movement of household goods.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- A brilliant understanding of geography and cultures.
- Outstanding organisational skills, experience managing multiple projects.
- Ability to work proactively and independently.
- A positive, team-focused, 'can-do' attitude.
- The ability to manage and resolve conflicts or high-pressure situations.
- Fluency in English is essential, and additional languages are beneficial.
- High-level working proficiency in all Microsoft office programs.
Please reach out to Alchemy Global Talent Solutions today to find out more!