A new remote role is available in France for an experienced International Moves Consultant to join our client’s European household goods moving team.
The International Moves Consultant will coordinate the end-to-end household goods moving process for EU and non-EU clients’ assignees and corporate clients.
This role required fluency in French and English.
Responsibilities of the International Move Consultant include:
- Coordinate and managing the moving and relocation process from start to finish
- Booking pre-move surveys with Move coordinators, partner agents, and other international offices
- Support clients throughout the relocation phase
- Foster and build strong relationships with clients and relocating assignees
- Serve as the direct point of communication end to end
- Record and present relocation and shipping documentation as necessary
- Support pricing calculation, including preparation & sending quotation
- Assist clients by fielding question and queries regarding the moving process
- Identify areas for improvement and report to the department manager
- Ideally 2-3 years + in relocation and household goods moving
- Motivated personality with excellent ability to build relationships and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of shipping, logistics, and freight forwarding processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to meet deadlines and project manage
- Strong IT and MS Office experience using Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Fluency in English & French is essential