A global provider is looking to hire an International Relocation Move Coordinator to join their team in Houston, TX.
You'll join the Global Services division responsible for managing the full door-to-door household goods shipping and relocation process for corporate assignees.
The International Relocation Move Coordinator will be required to develop successful relationships with clients and assignees, proactively managing their international relocation and moving needs.
- Managing full moving and relocation services including the full coordination of household goods shipping
- Handling an assigned caseload of assignee's during their relocation, overseeing door to door home move
- Developing relationships with clients, shipping and relocation vendors
- Ensuring shipping customs requirements and restrictions are adhered to, for international relocations and household goods moving
- Building an in-depth knowledge of assigned clients' policies, cultures and service requirements
- Proactively communicating with assignee's, colleagues and vendors throughout the household goods moving and relocation phase
- Co-ordinating and managing third party suppliers, reserving, booking, and auditing services
- Ensure consistency in services and client satisfaction
- Updating the company technology platform and delivering high-quality data to their clients
- Preparing reports for clients and colleagues
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience managing household goods moving, shipping and relocation process both Internationally & Domestically
- Previous experience dealing with Import & Export shipments via Air, Road & Sea Freight
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong knowledge of international relocations and moving
- A positive, team-focused, 'can-do' attitude
- The ability to manage and resolve conflicts or high-pressure situations
- Excellent working proficiency of Microsoft Office programs