Alchemy are supporting a global relocation service provider in their search for an International Relocation Operations Supervisor to join their team based in Prague.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for operational management of the the Relocation Services department.
You’ll be responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily supervision of a team of employees to include hiring, motivating, rewarding, coaching and problem solving.
The International Relocation Operations Supervisor will also be responsible for assisting management with the development and implementation of employee recognition programmes, recruiting and training.
Further responsibilities include:
- Handle and manage the entire Relocation process
- Ensure all relationships with private, corporate, intercompany and agent clients are maintained and developed to ensure long term growth
- Responsible for managing a small relocation caseload of VIPs and transitioning files from other consultants as necessary.
- Oversee and manage the sales process through from initial enquiry to post relocation process
- Maximise revenue opportunities by promoting the full range of services the company provides
- Comprehend the accounts, client relocation and process requirements, history, importance to the group and general position in market
- Ensure all cost card management is accurate through correct on-going entry of costs, pricing, control and invoices
- Understand key financial drivers and their impact on the team and company performance
- Supervise and manage the whole cycle of quotation including arranging relevant cost components, quoting and closing
- Achieve all sales targets set by senior management
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in the Relocation or Global Mobility sector is essential
- Strong people management experience is required
- Extensive background in customer service
- Experience coaching and training staff
- Highly organised with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure