Alchemy is currently partnering with a global technology firm who are looking to recruit a Java Architect to be based in Wroclaw, Poland.
Develop complex application design. Participate in architecture discussions and contribute to relevant global IT Services communities and bodies. Enforce software configuration management and change processes. Technically lead, supervise, and mentor other application developer professionals within their area of responsibility.
As part of the assignment, you’ll be involved in:
1. Architect / Development activities
2. Support activities for solution teams
- Experienced Java developer with architect ambitions and very good working knowledge of Java.
- Hands on experience with Spring, SpringCloud, SpringBoot and other opensource frameworks.
- Very good knowledge of DevSecOps practises and methodology (CI/CD, security) including tools like Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Github, Git.
- Working experience with RedHat OpenShift, other container platforms.
- Commercial experience with Azure Cloud.
- Commercial experience with microservices (internal, external communication, distributed transactions, data consistency, devops, security, observability, etc.).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- 5+ years of experience in Java.
- 2+ years experience with Microservices and other architecture models.
- 2+ years experience with Cloud, Azure.
- Hands on experience with Container Platform based on Kubernetes.