Back to Job Search
Alchemy are currently partnering with a global technology firm who are looking to recruit a Java + SDL Lead Developer based in Amsterdam.
- Track record of setting up automated testing in an Agile working environment.
- Broad experience in IT software development.
- Experience in continuous testing environments.
- Experience with (automated) test tools (Gherkin, Cucumber, Wiremock, Freemarker).
- Experience identifying gaps in test coverage.
- Development and management of content management systems SDL Tridion.
- Experience in CWA ( Content Web Application).
- Hands on experience in SDL Tridion Content Publishing / Template development ( also understand Schema / Blueprints, Page, Page Templates, Components).
- Solid understanding of Blueprint, Promote/Demote, Template Builder, Content Porter.
- Customization development on top of SDL Tridion DX (version 8 / version 8.1).
- UI code injection into SDL Tridion for dynamic UI rendering.
- Linking of SDL Tridion modules to Java Web Application without DXA.
- Experience in DD4t or DXA Implementation in either Java or .NET.
- Ability to customize the module views & configure viewing rules based on business rules.
- High degree of competency in CMS (Content Management System) Design, Development and Analysis.
- Hands on experience in HTML5, JS, CSS and Angular JS.
- Content migration, search indexing and search engine optimization.
- 8+ years of knowledge in java software development with Oracle/Dbaas.
- Experience with java ersion 8 or later.
- 3 years of working experience with SDL Tridion version 9.x.
- 3 years of working experience with Spring framework including version 5.x.
- 3 years of working experience with Spring boot framework including version 2.x.
- 3 years of working experience with hibernate and spring data.
- Experience with creating functional designs.
- Experience with documenting java software solutions.