An international Logistics provider are seeking a Logistics Coordinator to join their team based in Dover working 4 on 4 off night shift (7.00pm – 7.00am).
The purpose of this role is plan and manage logistics solutions throughout Europe and worldwide.
- Liaise with international carries to agree transport costs
- Tender job revenues to clients
- Offer a bespoke service to clients and customers
- Monitor the progression of transports
- Ensure all transport is running to schedule
- Build excellent relationships with global clients
- Ensure transportation system is correctly monitored
- Logistics planning experience
- Experience in road route planning
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work to time sensitive deadlines