Back to Job Search
Alchemy are currently partnering with a global technology firm who are looking to recruit a Metrology Engineer, to be based onsite in Redmond, WA.
- Bachelors in Material Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Physics or similar fields.
- Demonstrate expertise and depth in the areas of Electron Microscopy, review related characterization and metrology techniques.
- We expect our engineers to work directly on the tools and to handle real wafers so clean room and wafer-FAB processing experience is preferred.
- Good Experience enabling metrology applications in challenging technology development environments.
- Strong knowledge of data-analysis and reporting.
- Strong detail-oriented work habits.
- industrial experience building optical components for near-eye display.
- Knowledge of processes including deposition, etch, lithography, metrology, cleans.
- Interpersonal communication experience.
- Develop and own challenging applications in support of Development and Manufacturing as an Applications Engineer in the Metrology group.
- Set up, document, and sustain control systems to ensure metrology capability.
- Develop specification documents, engage with suppliers, and drive qualification, installation, enablement of new tools.
- Work with other Metrology team members to gather complementary measurements for base lining and qualifying application solutions.
- Cross-train across Metrology as needed to maintain support continuity.
- Partner with process-engineering owners to improve process-control and yields.
- Identify equipment issues and lead equipment engineering team and tool vendors to assure optimal tool-fleet performance.
- Robust structured problem-solving skills and Root Cause Analysis.
- Summarize, document, and present results.
- Communicate effectively with both management and fellow peers.
- Display comfort and skill in presenting issues/findings.