Alchemy has an exciting opportunity available for a Payment Coordinator to join our client’s expanding team in Hong Kong.
Our client, a lead company in Relocation Industry is seeking a person with accounting/finance experience under their belt for the position due to company growth! This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company who loves to promote from within!
You will be responsible to report to Financial Controller. You are also serves as the Client Service Director's main point of contact for the resolution of transactions, concerns, and/or reporting needs relating to expense management.
Responsibilities for a Payment Coordinator include but not limited to:
- Audit payment activity for both local and international clients.
- Accurately code and process payments.
- Perform reconciliations.
- Prepare data for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
- Ensure that vendor invoices are in accordance with Company policy.
- Ensure that internal controls are efficient and regularly followed.
- Liaison with the other department/teams for the purpose of resolving problems with expense reports and payment requests.
- Examines and analyses client spending reports to confirm adherence to client and corporate policies and procedures.
- Assures that the spending items on the expense report are correctly classified for tax reporting purposes.
- Work on individual projects as necessary
Required skills for an Expense Management Coordinator include but not limited to:
- Bachelor’s / Associate’s degree is required.
- With Minimum 2 years or more experience with accounting or auditing processes is essential.
- Basic knowledge of local and regional finance and tax rules as relate to relocation expenditure processes and management.
- Advanced English and Mandarin language skills required.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to independently solve financial issues.
- Excellent math, analytical, and arithmetic capabilities.
- Excellent MS Excel experience.
- Very good organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.