Are you a PEGA Lead System Architect Certified looking for a new permanent opportunity? If so, our client is currently looking for an experienced candidate to be based in their office in Amsterdam.
Qualifications and responsibilities:
- PEGA Lead System Architect Certified
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Integrate multiple technologies using Pegasystems
- Architect, design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Pega
- Manage technical project team members (onshore and offshore)
- Optimize solutions by performing detailed code and design reviews
- Map functional requirements to Pega features and functionality
- Maintain backlog prioritization, running auto code review and performing manual code reviews
- Mentor junior team members in Pega technology best practices
- Manage offshore resources and provide technical specs to developers
- Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise
- Analyses, Identifies and logs enhancements/bugs for Pega BPM
- Expands knowledge of banking industry and processes/tools
- Understands large-scale system implementation processes and methods.
- Ability to develop and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features.
- Ability to come up with alternate solutions when product challenges are met and should be able to provide estimates/sizing for high level requirements
- Good to have J2EE knowledge, design patterns and class structure concepts.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge in Pega concepts such Integrations, Decision rules, Declarative rules, Case management, Flow rules.