Back to Job Search
Alchemy is currently partnering with a global technology firm who are looking to recruit a Product Engineer to be based in Blacksburg, VA, USA.
- Development and customization of Teamcenter PLM, implementing new BMIDE extensions and configurations.
- Design and develop efficient, effective workflows using workflow handlers.
- Stay current with the engineering requirement application portfolio and the technical needs of the assigned project task.
- Collaborate with end-users and program stakeholders to design solutions based on Teamcenter capabilities to support engineering function lifecycle management.
- Develop and maintain related documentation for design, customization, requirements, analysis, features, etc.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to perform investigation, feasibility studies, benchmarking, and analytical studies on the engineering processes.
- Ensure reliable, efficient integration with related programs and platforms such as CAD, CAE, etc.
- Perform other duties related to the development of the Teamcenter platform as required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience creating effective solutions related to customization, configuration, integration, and deployment of the Teamcenter PLM platform.
- Proficient with data modeling solutions using BMIDE.
- Document testing and maintenance of system corrections and customizations.
- Proficient with various Teamcenter modules, such as My Teamcenter, Workflow Designer, Structure Manager, Report & Query Builder, and BOM Management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Project/Task-oriented working without constant supervision.
- Expertise in C is a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity with PLM/ERP Integrations