Alchemy is partnering with a leading removals company in their search for a Removals Branch Administrator to join their team in North-West London.
The Removals Branch Administrator will provide general administrative and support duties for the company. Previous experience working within an administrative role is essential.
- Support the office with Administrative tasks
- Working alongside the removals team to devise daily schedules and rotas
- Assist with any issues that have arisen
- Organise activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company procedures
- Setting up of removal client accounts
- Provide customer service support to removal clients
- Manage phone calls and correspondences in a timely manner
- Responsible for filing removal documents and ensuring organisation
- Work on ad hoc tasks as required
- Previous administrative experience in an office based role preferably within the removals industry
- Ideally previous experience in accounting would be beneficial
- Excellent organisation skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of administrative process and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous customer service experience would be advantageous
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams
If you have excellent admin skills, a personable telephone manner and are looking for a new role – apply to Alchemy today!