A globally recognised Corporate Housing provider is now looking to hire a Reservations Coordinator to join their US Corporate Housing team.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience working Remote from home within the Real Estate, Corporate Housing, Relocation or Global Mobility sector.
This position offers full-time remote working from home from the USA - applicants must be based in the USA and no sponsorship is available.
Who we are looking for:
- A driven and motivated professional from the Real Estate, Corporate Housing, Relocation or Global Mobility
- Natural flare for sales, bookings, and guest services
- Outgoing character with friendly communication style
- Strong IT skills using MS office
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Passion and dedication
- Ability to work remotely from home
About the role:
Joining the Reservations Corporate Housing team, you will be responsibility for liaising with new and existing clients regarding their corporate housing accommodation needs, turning these into booked reservations.
The Reservations Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Supporting new sales bookings
- Building relationships with clients
- Delivery excellent customer service
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the company
- Respond to corporate housing reservation enquiries
- Following up on prospects and sales leads
- Sharing accommodation reservation details