One of the largest professional services firms in the world are searching for a Reward Consultant to join their team in London. Their team offers public and private enterprises incentive consulting services on all elements of remuneration. We advise Remuneration Committees, Boards, and senior management on pay levels, incentive design, selecting and establishing performance objectives, corporate governance, and joiner and leaver packages.
- Manage and participate in the design of reward and strategy initiatives.
- Support the client's reward design and/or strategy needs, gather data, analyse the outcomes, and generate suggestions and insights.
- Within your present customer contact base, look for new business prospects for reward design/strategies or data initiatives.
- Seek for chances to create, improve, or standardise the business’s goods and services in response to market changes in reward practises and regulations.
- Understand and identify customer requirements, including business and reward strategy, data complexity and caveats, and best practises.
- Provide and understand competitive trends and market data patterns, as well as their implications for client pay and HR strategy.
- Manage customer interactions directly, either for the whole project or for a specific project part.
- To manage client connections, communicate with local, regional, and worldwide colleagues.
- Support colleagues in developing, exploiting, and expanding the reward consulting business, and understand how the work may be applied to other parts of the company.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and project activities for the whole project or a specific project division.
- Provide direction and supervision to any data analysts or Junior Reward Consultants working on the project.
- Working in a compensation/benefits department or consulting.
- Process and practise knowledge of project management.
- Outstanding MS Excel skills.
- Data analysis and reporting expertise.
- Experience managing client relationships.
In return, you will be offered a competitive package, further training and education, and the potential to succeed within an outstanding and ever-growing company.