Our client, an Art Logistics company are going through an expansion and are seeking to hire a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join their team in New York.
- The sale and promotion of high-end, specialist art logistics services with the focus on client management and business development.
- Develop client accounts as well as the company’s presence within the art logistics industry.
- Secure accounts and produce successful results by developing business with art galleries, auction houses, museums, exhibitions, private collectors, and other art organisations.
- Research, identify and follow up leads to increase the company’s client-base.
- Create new revenue and have an excellent understanding of the current art market.
- Visit pre-existing and prospective clients, travelling across the UK and overseas when required.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to increase follower activity and increased business.
- Previous experience working within a Client Services Business Development role within a Fine Art Shipper, Gallery or Auction House.
- A pre-existing client base within the fine art industry is essential for this position.
- Previous experience developing and maintaining key client relationships within the art industry.
- Highly motivated with the drive to expand the business.
- Previous experience in marketing is beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation with exceptional growth potential! This role also offers hybrid working.