In their quest for a Sales Manager, Alchemy is teaming with a prominent Global Mobility Services Provider. The organisation provides creative solutions to businesses who send their staff on work assignments overseas; they have overseas subsidiaries and deal with both inbound and outbound assignees.
- Using your understanding of the relocations and global mobility industries, you will make contact with corporate decision makers in order to advise them on the company's innovative suite of services in the International Mobility area.
- Complete the entire sales cycle with huge multinationals, smaller businesses, and start-ups, from customer identification to negotiation and completing the deal.
- Provide valuable solutions and meet client expectations in response to RFPs.
- You will work with all areas of the company's expertise, including Global Mobility Advisory, Immigration, and Destinations Services.
- You will assist with sales and marketing activities if you have a hunger for digital and online service technologies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in the relocations / global mobility market in terms of sales and company growth.
- Knowledge of how Destination Service Providers and Relocation Management Companies are positioned.
- EURA and ERC are two global mobility and relocations industry associations that you should be familiar with.
- Listening, contract negotiation, and closing the deal are all examples of strong sales skills.
- Experience with RFPs that has resulted in a successful outcome.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Strong communication skills and a professional presentation.