Our client, a major global organisation, is looking for a Senior International Assignment Consultant to join their team in Singapore.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The Senior Assignment Consultant is responsible for coordinating the delivery of global and local service programs, policies and benefits for assignees
You will act as the primary point of coordination and accountability for assignees while maintaining the highest levels of customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire international relocation for each global assignee in accordance with the Client’s global assignment policy, being their single point of accountability and their advocate. This includes providing support from pre-decision through to any potential repatriation/reassignment.
- Administer initiating documentation from the client
- Coordinate with all internal departments/functions to ensure successful assignee experience.
- Educate Client HR contacts on relocation matters such as transferring family, managing expectations, providing recommendations on specific exceptions to policy; providing status updates, and keeping client HR abreast of issues and solutions that arise such that the Client is not ‘blindsided’
- Provide reports as requested.
- Report any existing and foresee any potential problems, as well as any unsatisfactory practices, to your manager for action.
- Maintain the Relocation Database
Position Requirements / Qualifications:
- Fluency in English is essential
- At least 3 years Global Mobility and International Assignment experience
- Must have a strong customer service background with ability to build relationships, proven skills in project and service partner management are required.