We have partnered with an internationally established arts organisation, who is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Auction Specialist to work remotely in Europe with their Prints & Multiples Department.
This is a senior position with an attractive compensation package that would best suit a professional that has an existing client base of fine art collectors and dealers. We are looking for an individual who has a great knowledge of the current market and is keen to make a big impact on a rapidly expanding business.
- Serve as a representative of the company and brand through building new client relationships and expanding existing ones.
- Secure consignments and drive quality performance, using a strategic approach.
- Secure and complete private sales, while building loyalty in the company.
- Grow the company’s network and create effective sales campaigns to maintain engagement.
- Keep up to date with current market trends, competitors and strategies to stay ahead of the curve.
- Collaborate with different departments inside the organisation, encourage a team-positive environment and work together to develop ideas and find new opportunities.
- Significant experience in the art market, as an Auction Specialist or business getter.
- Specific experience in Prints & Multiples.
- Proven track record of meeting financial targets.
- Degree in a relevant field is desirable.
- Knowledge and ability to effectively work with new clients, while expanding and strengthening existing relationships.
- Skills in operating online and e-commerce art platforms.
- Strong professional presentation.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
If this sounds like to position for you, please reach out!