Our client, an Art Logistics company are looking for a Shipping Administrator to join their rapidly expanding team in New York.
- Prepare shipping labels for destinations within the country.
- Creating invoices.
- Planning and printing collection notes for scheduling as well as local delivery.
- Answering all emails and following up with clients regularly.
- Carry out reception duties, answering the phones and responding to enquiries.
- Directing questions to the appropriate location and department.
- Escalating issues to appropriate colleague as quickly as possible.
- Administration duties.
- Excellent administration skills are required.
- Good organisation skills and the ability to work in a fast-faced environment.
- Previous experience inputting data into databases is beneficial.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation underdoing a period of growth!