Alchemy are partnering exclusively with an international firm who are looking to hire a Singapore & APAC Immigration Consultant in Singapore.
You will be responsible for immigration management across Singapore and the APAC region ensuring compliance and client satisfaction.
The Singapore & APAC Immigration Consultant will serve as the subject matter expert on immigration services as well as supporting mobility management and general HR administration.
- Act as subject matter expert for Singapore & APAC immigration queries as required by the client
- Managing the immigration processes for key locations such as Singapore (inbound) and outbound to Australia, Thailand, Japan and more…
- Delivering guidance and advice to internal stakeholders and assignees
- Handling visa applications including work permits, renewals, permanent residency, business travel visas etc.
- Gathering relevant documentation, reviewing work permit applications and obtaining work visa cost approval
- Partnering with the HR & Management team to ensure the successful delivery of mobility services across the APAC region
- Staying up to date on Ministry of Manpower ‘MOM’ immigration legislation and regulations
- Organising signatures required for visa’s including visa renewals and changes to corporate sponsorship licences
- Advising the talent management team on policies and procedures
- Handle legal processing such as arranging affidavits for acquisitions and office changes with the UK legal team
- Obtaining signatures and immigration support letters
- Managing immigration cases from start to finish
- Strong knowledge of Singapore & APAC visa and immigration processes and procedures
- Knowledgeable on MOM Ministry of Manpower immigration legislation
- Experience handling visa and immigration applications; especially, work permits
- Knowledgeable on the assignee management and relocations process
- Ability to create and run reporting data
- Understanding of human resources management
- Ability to work independently as well as partnering with a team
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills including MS Word, Outlook and Excel