Are you seeking a new role within Real Estate?
We are seeking a Property Manager to join a fast-developing client in Paris.
You'll develop key partnerships and manage relationships with property owners to build and develop a supply of properties for the accommodation portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Expanding the accommodation portfolio and increasing occupancy
- Developing relationships with the property owners, real estate agents and landlords
- In-person networking, account management & property onboarding, partnering with property owners and investors
- Portfolio management including new property onboarding
- Keeping up to date with current trends, rental prices, and services
- Onboard all properties onto the system, keeping all property-related data accurate at all times
- Follow up with owners and partners on the performance of their properties
Skills required include:
- Previous experience in Property or Real Estate
- Strong knowledge of Paris with good knowledge of the local property sector
- Advanced communication and relationship building skills
- Experience managing and developing client accounts