We are seeking an experienced Tenancy & Lettings Coordinator to join our client’s Relocation & Destination Services team.
You will serve as the direct point of contact for assignees during their relocation, managing and negotiating tenancies.
Previous experience working within the Estate Agency/Property sector handling Tenancy negotiations is essential.
Hybrid working available.
- Co-ordinate with external clientele and internal departments to ensure that relocation service delivery is as smooth as possible
- Use your property knowledge to develop successful relationships with clients and assignees
- Taking on accountability to ensure that all relocation services are delivered efficiently, adhering to company guidelines and policies
- Assisting assignees with their property/accommodation needs; negotiating UK tenancy lease agreements, arranging check-in/out process, negotiating offers etc.
- Serve as the property specialist proving guidance and knowledge on the UK property market
- Ensure that a consistent service is delivered by following global relocation processes and scheduling regular calls and meetings throughout the relocation cycle
- Assume responsibility for relocation services on a day-to-day basis, guaranteeing a smooth and consistent service delivery
- Work to company goals and targets, ensuring that the best possible customer service is promoted, enabling successful company expansion
- Adapt to meet client’s needs, whether this be through offering and developing additional services or other means, to ensure optimal client satisfaction
- Experience within UK property sector such as tenancy negotiations etc.
- Successful at multi-tasking, adapting to task needs, with a strong and confident work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to build strong professional relationships via proactive engagement, regular liaison and knowledge
- A great team player who is also confident to work independently!