We are collaborating with one of the biggest and most successful fine art logistics companies in the world on their search for a Warehouse Manager, based in Paris.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage the facility's daily operations.
- Manage daily transportation operations efficiently to achieve targets for production, service standards, and quality indicators.
- Assign and organise project planning.
- Contribute to the acquisition of new facilities, including asset transfers and inventory control, as well as installation of new systems, and the management of prior inventory discrepancies.
- Communicate with drivers, handlers, and project managers regarding any current large-scale projects.
- Accountable for ensuring the safety and security of all clients' assets, as well as those of all workers and other third parties.
- In charge of grounds security, equipment security, and building security.
- Management of all facility vendors, connections with them, and internal Health and Safety team.
- Look after all facility staff development, training, mentoring, coaching, and retention.
- Manage workload to guarantee the facility has enough workers on hand at all times.
- Fluency in the French & English languages.
- A Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience is desired for this role.
- Proven experience in a managerial position, as well as great knowledge of the art logistics industry (incl transportation, storage, handling, packing, and equipment)
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of relevant systems.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills are vital.
- Excellent punctuality and problem-solving skills.