Our client a leader in the field of Financial Technology and Services is looking for a Web Application UI Developer to join their team in Germany
- Feature development and bug fixing on web banking UI application implemented in TypeScript + Angular Material, supporting the migration of the server side to a new architecture.
- New product enhanced with all business features from legacy “AFP 2.4” product. Customers accepting and going live with product. Code changes based on requirement stories and bug reports in Jira, to be implemented according to Avaloq’s coding style.
Knowledge of specific software or tools and certifications requested:
- Ideally knowledge of: Jenkins, OpenShift, Docker, Avaloq ACP, Oracle, SQL, Java, Business analysis
Knowledge, skills, and education:
- Financial services web applications, SPA, Agile, English language, Bug fixing in existing codebase, analysis and refinement, software testing
Specific project experience requested (optional)
- Avaloq web banking, e.g. customer delivery project, or already worked on Avaloq Web Banking UI “3.x”
- English: required to business standard
- German: nice to have
Resources soft skills requested
- MS Teams & collaboration tools. Working with code reviewers to respond to comments quality.
- Work in European time zone.