An experienced and skilled Expatriate Tax Analyst will account for all expatriate tax and create and review assignment tax cost projections.
Expatriate Tax Analyst Duties:
They will manage prepare expatriate tax returns for assignees, as well as reviewing payroll and cost projections for international assignees. In addition, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- Provide advice and solutions to assignees relating to expatriate tax matters
- Prepare and develop cost projection calculations expatriate tax calculations, hypothetical tax calculations etc for assignments
- Advise clients on compliance issues and solutions
- Conduct research pertaining to expatriate tax legislation in various locations
- Liaise with assignees on queries relating to expatriate tax
Key skills and qualifications of a Expatriate Tax Analyst Job:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting is preferred for this role.
- Experience with assignment services, expatriate tax, social security or payroll
- Prior experience with tax planning and reporting is beneficial for this role.
- Client service experience and the ability to develop strong client relationships
Is an Expatriate Tax Analyst Job job in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.