An experienced and skilled Expatriate Tax and Compensation Manager will provide expertise and solutions to clients in the area of expatriate compensation and taxation.
Expatriate Tax and Compensation Manager Duties:
The role of an Expatriate Tax and Compensation Manager will be responsible for overseeing all expatriate tax and compensation services provided to clients. The Expatriate Tax and Compensation Manager will also be responsible for developing and coaching team members. As well as this responsibility, you can expect your duties to include the following:
- Make sure all services delivered to clients are delivered on time and are of a high standard. Services can include tax equalisations, cost projections, compensation worksheets, assignment letters, and payroll
- Work with clients to develop international assignment polices
- Provide advisory services to clients on compliance and cost saving initiatives
- Manage tax and compensation projects for clients
- Participate in business development activities to secure new client business
- Manage a team of staff, including allocation of work, coaching and professional development
Key skills and qualifications of a Global Tax and Compensation Manager:
The following skills will be beneficial to a candidate looking to apply for this role:
- Experience in expatriate tax and international compensation compliance and advisory services
- A bachelor’s degree (required) and tax-related qualifications (preferred)
- Client management experience is required.
- Excellent communication and management skills are essential for this role.
- Ability to lead a team of staff.
- Being a strong team player is an essential for this role.
Is a Global Tax and Compensation Manager job in your future?
If the above sounds like a position that you would be suitable for, then please contact us here.