A new and exciting opportunity is available for an Art Handling professional in New York!
Our client is a market leader in the Fine Art Shipping world and is rapidly expanding their business and workforce. They are looking for a talented and committed individual to join their inventory control team.
- Ensure the safe handling, storage and transportation of fine art, antique and other high-end collections.
- Handle incoming and outgoing shipments and maintain the relevant inventory records.
- Work on a wide range of inventory control project and perform quality control tasks in collaboration with the inventory team.
- Complete inventory reporting as requested.
- Arrange storage rooms in accordance with specific client requests and support customers’ individual needs on the packing and management of their property.
- Previous experience in handling fine art and great care in handling client’s property, both 2D and 3D works.
- Able to lift heavy goods and perform physically demanding tasks.
- Excellent client service skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience in operating with a variety of handling tools, such as dollies, hand trucks and others.
- Understanding of inventory control and management.
- Flexibility in schedule, as weekend and overtime work may be required.
- Ability to operate a forklift is a plus.